Tip: For the fastest response possible, please do not send a duplicate message on the same ticket, which automatically puts your ticket at the back of the queue.
To help us expedite your ticket, please submit only one ticket for each question/issue.
Quick-fix: following tips may get your issue resolved right away:
- Update to latest firmware for your device (both XMOS and Bluetooth if applicable), downloadable from https://ifi-audio.com/download-hub/. For ZEN Stream, update via web interface http://ifi.local/ or http://ifi/.
- UNINSTALL then REINSTALL latest Windows USB driver (if applicable), also from link above.
- Update your music player app on Windows, MacOS, Android, and iOS.
- Unplug/restart your devices.
- For networked devices, use the best connection possible. Generally speaking, wired Ethernet is better than 5GHz Wi-Fi which is better than 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
- Many more questions are answered in our FAQs and Product Guides.
View Your Tickets
To view your tickets, login and go to “My Tickets” in the menu. If you have not submitted a ticket before, you need to submit one to register for an account. When you do submit a ticket, the email you give will be the one used for your account. If you have not logged in before, you will need to reset your password first. Click the login button in the top right and then reset your password in the popup screen.
Submit a Ticket
If you are not able to find the answer you are looking for in our Product Guides or FAQs then please get in contact with us by submitting a ticket using the “Submit a Ticket” link in the menu at the top of the page. Please provide us with as much detailed information as possible and steps to replicate and we will get back to you within two business days typically.